WHY FARGANIC – farganic.com
Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Enjoy Free Shipping on All Orders


Organic food and beverages are produced without Chemicals, pesticides and synthetic fertilizers and are different from normal foods.In current market scenario there are a plethora of products claiming to be organic. But, are they really organic?.To declare a product to be organic in India, it must be certified under the National Program for Organic Production (NPOP) of India. For higher standards, certification from the National Organic Program (NOP) of USA should be followed.

Under these programmers, the labeling of organic products must be in the following way: 

  1. 100% Certified Organic - These products contains 100% organic ingredients.
  2. Organic - These products having 95% organic ingredients.
  3. Made with Organic Ingredients - These products are those in which 70% of the ingredients used are organically produced and the remaining 30% must come from an approved list.

Why Farganic? 

Farganic is unlike any other company. We are truly an organic product making company. Right from procuring raw materials to processing them, we follow strict guidelines to provide our customers 100% Certified organic products. After all, we are as much concerned about our customers’ health as they are.

Our Key Strengths 

  • Procurement of raw materials from registered organic producers of NPOP and NOP.
  • Usage of 100% organic ingredients in the production process.
  • Chemical-free processing to keep the organic nature of the product intact.
  • We use bio-degradable packing for zero chemical exposure.
  • All our warehouses and production units are free from chemical contaminants.
  • The final product in the customer’s hand is purely organic.

Farganic brings you organic products that are as fresh and pure as one can get from a farm.